Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont recall seeing one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
PJ's are bad mofo's.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I recorded last week and won't see tonight's until later, but I've found it to be a pretty cool show.  Different and good.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
there was b/c I commented in it.  Haven't seen it in a while
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys , enjoy the hell out of the show.  was just wondering if there was one? tonights
was great,  thanks again
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What show are you guys referring to and what channel?  Haven't heard of this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Its called ...... Spec Ops mission. Its on the military channel.  Its a pretty good show about an operator who takes on different tasks. They pit him against an OPFOR  of I think 6 people or so with a different sceniero every week.  

They did an old factory with hostages , remote base with WMDs , ship and Im not sure what this weeks is. My DVR recorded it tonight. I like to record shows I like so I can fast foward thru the endless bander of freaken creditreport.com and progressive insurance commercials that make me want to shoot myself in the ear with a .45
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its called ...... Spec Ops mission. Its on the military channel.  Its a pretty good show about an operator who takes on different tasks. They pit him against an OPFOR  of I think 6 people or so with a different sceniero every week.  

They did an old factory with hostages , remote base with WMDs , ship and Im not sure what this weeks is. My DVR recorded it tonight. I like to record shows I like so I can fast foward thru the endless bander of freaken creditreport.com and progressive insurance commercials that make me want to shoot myself in the ear with a .45

You don't like FLO? This heresy will not stand!
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:41:25 AM EDT
[#10]
is all of this some sort of secret code using incomplete sentences, bad syntax and usage, and thought fragments?  if so, I'd like the codex please.  fascinating.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Great Show

Here's the rundown of episodes, dates, titles, and locations.

Special Ops Mission: Operation Urban Terror - premieres Thursday, 8/13 @ 10pm (Linda Vista)

Special Ops Mission: Operation Frozen Thunder - premieres Thursday, 8/20 @ 10pm (Crazzy's Wasawagan)

Special Ops Mission: Operation Covert Canyon - premieres Thursday, 8/27 @ 10pm (Covert Canyon)

Special Ops Mission: Operation Pirate Guns - premieres Thursday, 9/3 @ 10pm (SS Lane Victory)

Special Ops Mission: Operation Freebird Down - premieres Thursday, 9/10 @ 10pm (Los Coyotes)

Special Ops Mission: Operation One Shot - premieres Thursday, 9/17 @ 10pm (NSA)

All episodes air on Discovery Military Channel Thursdays at 10 PM Eastern and Pacific. Please consult local listings if you are in other time zones.

For more information, and many clips of the show, go to
http://military.discovery.com/

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I like that he actually loses once.  The Survivorman style of filming is interesting, but I wouldn't want to shoot at folks with a freakin camcorder slapped to the rail on the forearm of my rifle.  It feels pretty unscripted, but it IS a TV show, so all bets are off for realism.  I'd really hate to be at the after shoot.  "Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the single guy that just ate you all for dinner, and made you look like rent-a-cops on national TV.  Oh and did I mention he was alone and you had 4 people and it didn't help?"

oh yeah, and In before people start asking where to get simunition...

jim
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 2:20:32 AM EDT
[#13]
very good show....
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 3:36:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't like FLO? This heresy will not stand!

+1

WIsh I got the military channel. Might have to find it online.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:14:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Checked every torrent and forum I possibly could looking for it. Can't find it anywhere. But you can buy them off amazon and itunes I think for 2$.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NZOGVE/ref=atv_dp_season
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#16]
This weeks episode features an incredably un-skilled use of a dog..  Hard to be SURE from TV images; but, feel  my personal dogs would have located 'operator'(as depicted)  thru that kind of terrain in under 60 seconds!         IMHO    ......my dogs have never seen a Ghillie-suit, but I'm sure they'd be amused!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:55:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I kinda agree on the dog thing BUT what happens if the dog decides to chase a rabbit? Then you are at least a man down as he chases after the damn dog all over creation.

WHICH creates HUGE security issues! What if it's a trap and they either kill or capture the dog handler and his radio etc......The dog had to be leashed and under direct control of the handler and not allowed to get too far afield, they didn't have any idea how many they were up against etc....They could only check out his "hits" so far as they had a schedule to keep etc....In all, I thought it was pretty good.

Noticed the OPFOR got a SERIOUS weapons upgrade. In several previous shows they were using ratty assed ancient AR's- I mean like 1964-65 issue weapons. Hell one of the ones I saw didn't even have a cleaning kit trap in the stock!  Last night they were carrying (and displaying prominently) new LMT's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top