Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2008 4:17:38 AM EDT

The plans to implement martial law in America have been taking shape for decades, hidden behind "Continuity of Government" contingency planning. Now, with public outcry over the banker bailout bill at fever pitch, all of the pieces are in place for the U.S. Army to start policing American citizens.

You Tube Video in Article

I have little doubt this economic crisis, if it continues to spiral out of control, will be used as the basis for Martial Law implementation. Additionally, regardless of my 21 years of honorable military service (USAF Retired), I will likely be one of those identified as a domestic terrorist - due to this Blog and my non conformist viewpoints against our banker/corporation controlled government. Actually, I'm probably already being watched - I receive some very interesting I.P. hits almost daily.

Anyway, for more on Martial Law as it applied to many law abiding citizens during the Katrina situation - see this link

Best regards my fellow Patriots

Randy

What think you?
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
no
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 5:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]
this has moved from the tinfoil isle to the "no kidding" isle.  We prepare for martial law, crowd control, nonlethal force, etc.  I can't vouch for any other thing other than that plans are in place and training has occurred/is occurring.  I thought you guys heard about our unit at Ft. Stewart?

yep, believe it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you at FT Stewart now?  I've been stationed here at Stewart for 4years.  If so shoot me a PM and we'll go shoot some shit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
You have to be kidding me - if we can't control a backwards ass country the size of California with 160,000 troops - how the hell do you think they'll be able to control the entire US?
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You have to be kidding me - if we can't control a backwards ass country the size of California with 160,000 troops - how the hell do you think they'll be able to control the entire US?

I don't foresee the WHOLE US being put under martial law, but I can definitely see cities/large geographical areas of "unrest" being placed under martial law.  

And no I don't wear a tin-foil hat, just read as much as I can from MANY different sources.  Thought I'd share when I came across this read.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh God,

How many times must I see that damn clip

This has been posted ALL over the internet by the Tinfoil Hats. The congressman is simply say people like Paulson, Berneke, and Bush painted the worst possible picture in order to scare people into bailing out their thug buddies. You know, the sky is falling and people will riot resulting in Martial law blah blah.

Just an FYI: there is another one floating aroud with a congressman talking about how their under Martial Law. All their talking about is Congress had a lock down and they had to vote one way or the other on the bailout.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#8]
How do they deem certain cities most likely to be in a state of unrest?  Through racial profiling?  I thought this was illegal for the LEO's to do?  While I do believe in racial profiling and its usefulness to police, and I'm sure has saved a few butts of the officers, I wonder what method would be used.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh yeah and don't forget Bush will also refuse to leave the office.

Enough conspiracies already.

Link Posted: 10/12/2008 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Martial law is not just soldiers and tanks on our streets...it is also our current methods of government being completely scrapped.

Last week, a congressman (Brad Sherman) said that they were told in private conversations that if the bail-out bill was not passed, 'the sky would fall, the markets would fall thousands of points, and martial would be declared'.

THAT is in effect political terrorism and martial law.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Are you at FT Stewart now?  I've been stationed here at Stewart for 4years.  If so shoot me a PM and we'll go shoot some shit.

Hey bro, I'm at Jackson right now, but next time I'm there I'll holler!
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I think exactly what's going on behind the Washington (and world goverments) scene and outlooks and intentions of those people in it is far from clear and most certainly not in the complete best interest of the common people. To look at these clips of political, police and military footage of what's been and is going down and not take it into serious account of the potential danger and wrong doing is foolish.
Guys here not wanting to hear about it anymore and conspiracy theories can simply not visit the threads anymore and move the fuck on, but to try and stifle discussion about it is just as bad as that scene of the committee chair from the 80's trying to hold back the Senator from asking Oliver North the question and trying to get some truth to the bigger picture of what the hells going on.

I think all American citizens better look more closely at what our government entities are doing and think about how much their willing to take and how far their willing to go. The current state of affairs and laws we are forced to live by are far from what I feel is completely right.
I know I'm not going to live forever and could die tomorrow in a car wreck. I ask myself though what do I care about and what do I care about the future more than just mine in it, but my families and the future for those down the road to make an effort and sacrifice to see it's better for them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Here is an article out of the army times about this new "combat brigade".

Army times homeland brigade
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I can see Martial Law being implemented in a very localized area after a major disaster (natural or otherwise).  But on a national level for some evil political purpose?  Never!
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Damn straight.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I can see Martial Law being implemented in a very localized area after a major disaster (natural or otherwise).  But on a national level for some evil political purpose?  Never!

This election could turn into a natural disaster
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I think if we have a nationwide breakdown from a huge financial failure,hyper inflation etc they will not be able to control anything but very localized areas.They will have a hard enough time maintaining their own safety and staying hidden from the citizenry. In a total failure I expect a large part of the police and military will be more interested in helping their own families than protecting the people who led us to that end. As in every serious event there are very few people you can depend on when things really get bad. The people of today are not the same as those of the  depression & WW2 era. As we are seeing right now when things go bad they spread very quickly far & wide. The distance between normal life and total panic these days is only a fine line.

A nationwide martial law would be a huge drag on scarce resources. Just imagine a nationwide Rodney King LA riot scenario.Just maintaining security of the leadership,military installations ,military supply centers and getting supplies to operational units would push things beyond anything we have ever known.

Red
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yep - that's a whole 1500 soldiers...  they should be able to secure a city of about 5,000 people.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#19]

This election could turn into a natural disaster

Nope -- not the elections -- sorry . . .

Obama has the cat in the bag -- I'll put good money on it . . .

Link Posted: 10/12/2008 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This

On a side note, IF they could control the entire country at least I know how I am going to die.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#21]
They will try at some point but probably only on a limited scale at first. Martial law over the entire country would be a very hard thing to do. It may not be under Jorges watch either. It will probably be under Obama (or Juan McCain if somehow Obama fucks up and McCain forgets to throw the election to Obama). Obama will use all of the Executive Orders Jorge has signed as a basis for declaring Martial Law.  His excuse will be "I didn't give myself the power, the previous President did". All you fuckin Neo Con's are gunna learn shit the hard way. Your defense of Treasonous acts committed by guys with an (R) next to their name is going to bite you in the ass. All of this power you gave to Jorge is going to be transferred right to the Communist Messiah. You will have helped create your own worst enemy and you did it while cheering it on like the little cheerleader bitches you are.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

... Precisely, especially when a HUGE many of us will be on "the other side"
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep - that's a whole 1500 soldiers...  they should be able to secure a city of about 5,000 people.

There is another one of those Tinfoil Hat links,

It's like I told the other sights, these are our brothers and sisters returning home. They have as much right to be here as you. And besides, we out number the US troops atleast 300 to one. Hell, there is some 25 million people in my state alone.

Link Posted: 10/12/2008 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#24]
All of you guys that say it cant happen are living in an ARMED America..When Obama wins (and he will) and enacts the most gun grabbing legislation ever and over his first term effectively disarms the populace there is nothing stopping him in enacting Martial Law especially if he has an assassination attempt or AQ unleashes a dirty bomb in a couple of American cities!

The way the masses are drawn to him is very demonic and there seems to be an evil aura surrounding this election..

Having control of the entire legislative branches and the executive branch of government at the stroke of a pen is very scary to say the least!

Obama is being set up to be a dictator like the world has never seen!

The only hope we have (if I am right) are the folks who recognize the rights to bear arms and those who will die to defend it..

There is a reason Bush has taken the steps to afford the President absolute power and it isnt the interest of American people!!

You also have to take in consideration the fact that the American people are fed up to the gills with government...IT IS NOT ONLY ARFCOMMERS ...but there there are hundreds of thousands of Americans who are ready for a REAL CHANGE...not some political bullshit that is promised by slick suited politicians!

AMERICA'S ARE BECOMING SALTY!!!

Link Posted: 10/14/2008 11:25:51 PM EDT
[#25]
i can assure you that the guns i have now and the guns i buy in the future will be mine till I DECIDE to sell or give them away. when someone tells me to give them up, i wont! when they come to my house to try to take them from me i will concider it treespassing since they are not welcomed and they will get 1 verbal warning. if they get agressive over it i will defend my right to own guns and open fire!!!!!and that i swear on my OWN life!
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's like I told the other sights, these are our brothers and sisters returning home. They have as much right to be here as you. And besides, we out number the US troops atleast 300 to one. Hell, there is some 25 million people in my state alone.

i'm a little confused here.  are you calling armytimes.com a tinfoil hat link???  or did i miss something?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 4:33:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm a little confused here.  are you calling armytimes.com a tinfoil hat link???  or did i miss something?

Seems to me like he did...  I'd wager he's wearing his denial hat today

I'm familiar with that Army Times article and at this point it’s clear that the government is preparing for martial law in the US.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 5:13:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
i can assure you that the guns i have now and the guns i buy in the future will be mine till I DECIDE to sell or give them away. when someone tells me to give them up, i wont! when they come to my house to try to take them from me i will concider it treespassing since they are not welcomed and they will get 1 verbal warning. if they get agressive over it i will defend my right to own guns and open fire!!!!!and that i swear on my OWN life!

First off, let me say that I am not bashing your comments here.  I do not know you.  That being said, I hear so many people making statements like this one.  And I have to wonder if they could/would follow through.  I often wonder if we are able to do what our founding Fathers did so many years ago.  Are we cut from the same cloth?  I would hope the answer is "Yes!".  But, have we become so attached to our home, cars, jobs, and easy way of life that so many will count the cost and opt to just go along with whatever, so that they can (falsely) continue on with their life?  I do not have the answer.  I pray to the Almighty that we will never have to make that choice.  However, I am not so sure that the day will never come.  So I am just asking all here to really consider what you hold dear and what really matters to you and your family and the future.  A great price was paid by our founding Fathers and it was worth it.  They took a great risk and I thank the Lord for what they were willing to do.  (And did well I might add.)
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 5:59:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Army Times is a tinfoil hat link? Are you on crack?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#30]
I am far more concerned about Obama's planned civilian national security force.  No need for martial law if we have our own little Stasi in place to handle things.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:14:01 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted: I hear so many people making statements like this one.  And I have to wonder if they could/would follow through.  

Get a book on American history.
The answer is yes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE!
They did it during Katrina and the most recent one in texas!
This I figured was there testing fields.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE!
They did it during Katrina and the most recent one in texas!
This I figured was there testing fields.

Don't forget Kansas.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I am far more concerned about Obama's planned civilian national security force.  No need for martial law if we have our own little Stasi in place to handle things.

This is how I think it will be eventually accomplished, Obama creates his own brownshirts loyal to him.  Pulls people from the hood and gives them a job being his enforcers.  He has already stated he wants this the size of the military and armed like the military.  

There are a couple of reasons I can see this, a group loyal to Obama and an end run around Posse Commitatus.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#35]
When the time comes that our fellow citizens become de facto secret police and our own neighbors are the ones who come knocking at 3:00am, then the time has come to engage in activities not discussable under the ARFCOM CoC and remind them that they have families, too. When such behavior is tolerated, we've gone from saving our culture to saving our skins and it's time to fight.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Okay...  To all you who believe this is tinfoil conspiracy diatribe,
I hope to God you are right, I really do.  Because if, IF our government declares
Martial Law against the American People, things are going to get very ugly.

I'm ex-navy, did most of my time overseas, back in the 80's and 90's,
when we were seeing a dramatic increase in terrorism attacks against U.S. interests.
So 7th Fleet, decided to "train" some of us for "counter-terrorism" to defend our ships and bases.  Basically we got similar training to what SWAT police got, without the moral
interference that might "limit" civilian law enforcement.  What is interesting, is the selection process they used.  There were plenty of qualified people, but those who had some objection or hesitation to SHOOTING AND KILLING american citizens if ordered to do so from higher authorities, in the event of martial law or some other civilan unrest, were immediately dismissed...  I'm no psycho killer from hell, but I was young, and it seemed like a game to me, and I wanted to play, so I went along with it.

Let me suggest something to you all...  There are far more of YOU/US then there are THEM, and they know it!  They also know that many will surrender their arms, if its done quietly enough.  So, you are not going to see a column of humvees rolling down streets, and guys in black kicking in doors.  You are more likely to see "Iterdiction teams" set up in a localized area (sort of like cops at a crispy cream) and some very
clean cut and nice folks knocking on your door asking you to surrender your firearms, with full assurance that you may reclaim them after the crisis has passed.  If you decline, in a day or so, some Authoritarian types in intimadating dress will knock on your door, suggesting that its in you and your family's best interest to surrender your arms, or bad things could happen to you...  they will inform you of their authority to remove your children from your home (for their safety) and will frighten a good many people into handing over their weapons.   They will continue this throughout a region until they feel that they have neutralized the threat to an acceptable level that they can deal with.  Then some nasty ass SOB's are going to show up, in battle dress, demanding that you surrender your arms (or whatever) or face incarceration or worse,
if you resist, they will attempt to take them by force, if you resist, they call the interdiction guys, and it gets real ugly real fast, if you are the only guy in your neighborhood that held onto his weapons... well intime people will curse themselves for not taking a stand like you did, and I guess that will make you a hero

I really hope this is all tinfoil, I really hope we do not have a rogue government that has turned its back on the people, I really do hope that although REX 84, Patriot ACT I& II, The Warner Defense ACT, NUMEROUS Executive Orders, give the government the power to make us all their bitches, that they never use them...  Because if they ever do, I know for a FACT they are ready.  

One final observation, incase you have missed it,
you notice how in the past few years, that suddenly alot of people are suddenly losing their gun rights?  No guns allowed with 1000 yards of a school or playground, no guns if you ever had a PFA, serious misdemeanor like public urination, someone saw you smack your kid's butt in public?  We've been under a gun confiscation for a decade, and no one has really caught on...  
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#37]
I hope it never happens here, it has happened in other countries though.
bho doesn't like us because we like freedom.  He likes the UN plan for us, which is disarming us.  Once disarmed whats to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do?
I just hope he does not become POTUS so we will never be faced with it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I hope it never happens here, it has happened in other countries though.
bho doesn't like us because we like freedom.  He likes the UN plan for us, which is disarming us.  Once disarmed whats to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do?
I just hope he does not become POTUS so we will never be faced with it.

No civilization has ever lasted indefinitly. We shouldn't think we're any different. BHO becoming POTUS could just be the catalyst to end it all, or he could serve two terms and not much will have changed. Either way I'm ready. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
We've been under a gun confiscation for a decade, and no one has really caught on...  

Excellent point!
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Of course we have caught on, however, as you have pointed out, it is difficult to stand up when it is so subtle.

Boil that frog slowly!

StagPower

Quoted:

Quoted:
We've been under a gun confiscation for a decade, and no one has really caught on...  

Excellent point!
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Martial Law?

Only if your lucky.  There just aren't enough trained personal to do it.  Most areas won't have any law at all.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Martial Law?

Only if your lucky.  There just aren't enough trained personal to do it.  Most areas won't have any law at all.

that's probably why the messiah wants to organize and train his brown shirts (whatever the hell he's calling them).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top