Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 1:42:21 PM EDT
Bought a 2008 Drenalin from a buddy who bought it last year from eBay.  My buddy never shot it.  It has a little finish wear around the grip and some on the limbs nothing bad.  Been shooting a Q2 since 2001 and love it but the Drenalin appealed to me when it first was released in 07.  I vowed never to buy another bow new as the cost more than a premium hunting rifle and that I could always ffind one from the types that trade theirs ever few years..

So anyone shoot one?  I tore all the stuff off of it because I want to swap out the rest and it needs a string change.  I read nothing but good reviews online too.  Cant wait to get it set up and shoot it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I've shot them a few times, and like them a lot.  

I'd recommend Bucknasty strings, 452X material.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top