Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2020 3:04:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaskagrown]
Wife wanted a pup and I wanted to hunt over something.  After battling over my not wanting to get a small yippee dog we settled on a retriever mix.  The dog is a 3/4 Lab 1/4 Chesapeake bay retriever.  We are going to pick it up in a week and a half.  It picked us when we went to check out the pups.  They came out of their kennel and went back in, this one popped out went right past me to the wife and was stuck to her.

ETA: I guess they are referred to as Chesador's I am just gonna call it a mix for now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The adventure begins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 4:13:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rocklock] [#2]
Man looked at Dog and Dog looked at Man , and a deal was struck !

Lots of patience and LOTS of LOVE !
Good Luck !
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rocklock:
Man looked at Dog and Dog looked at Man , and a deal was struck !

Lots of patience and LOTS of LOVE !
Good Luck !
View Quote

^ ^ ^ SO TRUE. A profound statement.

The very best dog is the one you raised from a pup. They test your patience, but you MUST stay above it. Even when they stare you straight in the eye while pissing or crapping on the rug.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Great Quote !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top