Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:59:05 PM EDT
Thinking about one.  I’m 280lbs and the wife is 160.  We sex hard so it needs to be robust.  What the go to brands?  I like the cables brand but we are getting close to the weight limit.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Considering you've probably broken bed frames while sexing hard.. I'd say you need to build your own steel frame bed tent.  You'd probably ruin one of these on the first pile drive, blowing your wife through the bottom of it and snapping her spine in half.

Look into something like this..
https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/mobile/Jumping-Jack-Trailer-Utility-Tent-Trailer/productDetail/Jumping-Jack-Trailers/prod999901366905/cat123119
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Local cabelas had the two person unit in the bargain cave a while back.  I had been looking at them online thinking I wanted one.  Too heavy and bulky for anything but car camping.  Like four times the size and weight of my tent.  Can carry my tent and inflatable mattress easier than the cot.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone try the kamp rite?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top