Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:03:56 PM EDT
Took the kids out today. My daughter couldn't go to far, she has a hair-fracture in her heel from her Blackbelt test 2 weeks ago. (She just got her 3rd degree.)
We walked about 2.5 miles total in about 3 hours. We took it nice and slow for my girl, plus we get a little winded at 10,000 feet.
There's still 15 to 20 feet of snow in some places.
We had a storm roll in on us that put a stop to our fun before I could get to an awesome spot for trout. Maybe next time.
We still had fun though...

here's the pics.

And the final pic is the storm coming down on us before we split out of there and back to the truck.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome Pictures!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  I really appreciate the time all you guys put into sharing your pictures with us.  It helps when I can't get away from flat Indiana which is where I happen to live at the moment.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks!  I really appreciate the time all you guys put into sharing your pictures with us.  It helps when I can't get away from flat Indiana which is where I happen to live at the moment.  
Same here,thanks.
Nick in flat Florida.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top