Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2009 5:10:09 PM EDT
Seems I went to Wal-mart to pick up some soda, walked to the sports dept., and lo and behold there were 3 racks in the aisle with clearance stuff.  I picked up a Coleman 3000BTU catalytic heater for $24.00.  Lots of other stuff there, but it wasn't needed.

Just a heads up...you never know what you are gonna walk in on there....ummmmmm...no ammo in "good" calibers, but, hell, that's' no surprise.

Happy Trails.
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to Wal-Mart in OK this weekend, no clearance. Will check here in AR tonight or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2009 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I get food deals all the time and rarely get a tool for cheap. Never on the outdoor/camping.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I was just there yesterday, this time they have the Coleman battery operated LED lanterns for $11.00.  Every time I go, it's a crap shoot...never know what it's gonna be, if anything.   Ummmmm...still no ammo in the "popular" calibers.

Happy Trails!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I go on Tues nights, last score was sterno 60hr emergency candles- .50 ea
before that was Coleman battery lanterns(flr tubes)- $5,  saw one at lowes yesterday for $25
They tend to put stuff in odd locations for clearance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top