Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 11:59:00 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with the Amrored Warrior Side Plates? Im going to be spending my deployment in the turret of my HMMWV and not dismounting unless the SHTF. Anybody have an opinon on these things? Anybody ever used em?

Armored Warrior Side Plates

BTW, these are addon rifle plates that fit over the gaps in the armor on the sides of your vest. Also add more webbing to the vest.

John
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:22:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They are good to go, my squad leader wears them and he loves em. The plates provide better ballistic protection than the SAPI!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to know. Added to my  "to-buy before deployment" list. Thanks for the response!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
How would these attach to the interceptor?   There is the gap of pals webbing on the side.  Would the plates holder span the gap in order to attach to the back and front pals webbing?  If so then this would be an awesome add-on to our vests.  There is also a plate holder for the shoulder.  Now that's cool.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats how Im guessing it attaches is it takes up the extreme columns of webbing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top