Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2002 1:49:01 PM EDT
Ijust viewed the movie Windtalkers and I was told it was bad but I had to judge for my self. Now I am a self admitted stickler for detail (former Marine) but when are these hollywood Knowitalls going to get with the program. The actors in this movie in one scene are singing the Marine Corps hymn and left out the word "air" in the part that should have been "In the air on land and sea" I know "Air" was part of the Hymn during WW2. They spend millions making these movies, it would cost nothing to get that correct. Any other opinions on this or other dicrepencies in movies or TV?
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like those claymores.  Hehehe.  Even a M203 that can take out a tank or a building.  Who needs arty. hehehe
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It would be nice if they got it right once in a while.  My wife won't hardly watch anything with me that has ordnance or explosives in it.  Too many hyphenated words, I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top