Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 8:38:22 AM EDT
On the show "Yes, dear" one of the main actors walked into the local P.D. and requested for something to be fingerprinted.  When he was declined by the officer at the front desk he threw a minor tantrum about being a citizen and paying his taxes, etc.  He said he'd never even used local law enforcement so what good was it doing him..

The officer at the desk looked at him and said..

"Have you ever been robbed and killed outside of your home or work?"

Of course he answered "No"

To which the officer responded "You're welcome"
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#1]
That's great........... I'll have to remember that one

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#3]
That's one of my favorite shows! I watch it while getting ready for work every afternoon.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can't believe the officer couldn't lift Jimmy's prints off that chip bag!...

I know!! Terrible, eh?

I just love how they had the "officer" say that with a completely straight face.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#5]
On the fingerprint subject... I had a guy last week that wanted me to fingerprint a condom that some kids in the trailer park hd blown up like a balloon and tied to his car antennae. These folks watch too much CSI. Do people everywhere think that ALL departments can do everything CSI does on TV?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG are you trying to tell me that CSI isn't real?????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top