Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 8:09:34 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any Jotta Desk equipment consoles or any consoles for that matter that were available for the Honda Ridgeline.  I have 2 small LED dash lights, and just ordered a rear LED deck light and 2 LED's for my front grille and i'm gonna need to hook them up to a switch panel.  Would any console for SUV's fit or would it need to be just for the ridgeline?  I want to organize my lights but i don't wanna ruin my truck.

Thanks,

Themis

PS:  I run for the local FD, that's what the lights are for in case anyone wants to know.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:31:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Themis,
I was just wondering how many lights you need. We're allowed one though I don't think 20 would make any difference as these people don't even pull over for the trucks with lights and sirens going
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any Jotta Desk equipment consoles or any consoles for that matter that were available for the Honda Ridgeline.  I have 2 small LED dash lights, and just ordered a rear LED deck light and 2 LED's for my front grille and i'm gonna need to hook them up to a switch panel.  Would any console for SUV's fit or would it need to be just for the ridgeline?  I want to organize my lights but i don't wanna ruin my truck.

Thanks,

Themis

PS:  I run for the local FD, that's what the lights are for in case anyone wants to know.

Is this a volunteer FF deal? I've never seen a private vehicle with lights. I'm not trying to give you a hard time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I already have the 2 dash lights, i'm only getting 3 more lights.  Our company allows us to have lights as long as their blue only.  No strobes, no headlight flashers, no sirens.  The rear deck light would be for when my vehicle is on the side of the road because there are times when i go direct instead of taking the engine because i'm too far out and can't make it on any of the trucks out.  And the grille lights would be because sometimes because my truck is higher up off the ground people don't always see the dash lights that well, unless i get right up on them.  I feel that maybe if the lights were lower, like somewhere in the grille, that smaller cars would see them better.  I just want something small for the console, not a whole bunch of switches and crap.  I was thinking maybe just a 5 or 6 function switch panel, but i need something to mount it in.  Unless i could do it some other way, like i said i don't wanna ruin my truck or have wires running everywhere.  I already have 2 wires running from the 2 on the dash.  Rick-James, don't worry, no offense taken.  Yea it's volunteer.  We live out in the boonies here, so a lot of guys are pretty far from the firehouse.  The lights at least help a little trying to make calls on time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top