Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2004 6:25:31 PM EDT
Anyone ever use this program ? What kind of price are the offering ? I have been thinking aout one and one of our Sgts.has it in this Glock and I like it. The link is to their LE program info page

www.lasersightsusa.com/law/discounts.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2004 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Hadn't heard of it. I guess I'll be giving them a call to see what kind of prices they'll give.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I have called three times and have been given voice mail each time. I left my contact info and E-mail but Have still not heard a thing???? I'll try one more time .........
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good. The dept. I work for issues Sig P229's that come with the Crimson Trace laser grips. I like them but their glock conversion laser is still too expensive. I have had lasermax lasers in glocks before and they are pretty nice. I did have to send one  back for re-zeroing after I installed it. Lasermax said that not all their lasers will zero like they are supposed to. I had to shoot a ten shot group from 15 feet ( I beleive it was 15 feet) and then send them my target and from that they were able to tell where the laser was off and re-zero it. Beleive it or not but the laser hit dead on after that. Very nice!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I got with them today, the price for one officer is $269.00 and two officers is $249.00. Not bad ! You have to fax them a copy of your ID and DL to get the discount.The form is on there web site. They will also provide grant info if your thinking about out fitting a whole dept.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top