Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2021 8:26:31 PM EDT
I’m not sure if this is the right forum, but I am looking for an Atkinson County Georgia Sheriff’s Department patch. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s the one.
View Quote

There was one that sold on Ebay in December for $25

I have been to Georgia many times, but I am not sure what makes that particular county's patch that special?

You might contact the county SO itself and ask to speak to the Public Information Officer... I worked for a county agency and I had access to old patch designs from the 1970's that I still have from another state.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATKINSON-COUNTY-GEORGIA-GA-SHERIFF-POLICE-PATCH-/224267797287?hash=item3437670327%3Ag%3AGa0AAOSwWSxfzWZu&nma=true&si=At8PYmgrr4loaP64cr246fgvrqI%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:40:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I worked as an attorney for the Alapaha Judicial circuit which includes Atkinson County as my first job out of law school and Atkinson is the only patch of the five counties I’m missing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Or you could just sucker punch a deputy and take his patch

(You guys know I just HAD to say that)
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd call the department and ask to speak to the PIO or even ask for the chief to call you back and explain what and why.  Lots of departments don't have a restriction on patches, some do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top