Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2018 8:05:15 AM EDT
I know Sig offers a direct discount to LE. I've heard there are distributors that offer a better discount. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
not LE but cheapest blue label I've seen is gt distributors or quantico tactical. Both same price.

edi: osage county guns has the same price as those 2 under their blue label selection. Doubt you will get much better than $448.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check that out.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked around Osage definitely has the best LE price. I'm on the list for when they're back in stock.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Too many reports of failures with these pistols. Sig's QC is spotty under Cohen and they appear to be releasing garbage and usimg their customers as Beta testers to find the bugs for them. Pick up a Glock 43 or M&P Shield instead.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Too many reports of failures with these pistols. Sig's QC is spotty under Cohen and they appear to be releasing garbage and usimg their customers as Beta testers to find the bugs for them. Pick up a Glock 43 or M&P Shield instead.
View Quote
Sig has always been known to release guns before they're ready. Recent reports and the newer guns I've fired ran great. The first gen had barrel peening issues and problems with the sights. Both of those have been fixed. I'm not a Sig fan by any means but the only guns my agency allows are Sig. This one is supposed to be approved for back up sometime soon. It's better than the P232 I've been carrying.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 12:08:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agree too many problems has me steering clear and looking at the Glock 43 instead. I like Sig and own a P290 so I am not a glock fanboy just don't have confidence in the p365 to carry it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I wanted one because they look like a great package the guy at the shop talked me out of it.  Guess I’ll stick with the 43.  I guess he had to send a bunch of them back.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Brother let a year or two go by before staking your life on this thing.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY too many problems with them
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wanted one because they look like a great package the guy at the shop talked me out of it.  Guess I’ll stick with the 43.  I guess he had to send a bunch of them back.
View Quote
he had to send ALLL of them back...

There is nothing about this that is worth your life.

I'd rather carry nothing and know I have nothing but my Run-Fu than think I have a reliable weapon and find out the hard way that I dont
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
not LE but cheapest blue label I've seen is gt distributors or quantico tactical. Both same price.

edi: osage county guns has the same price as those 2 under their blue label selection. Doubt you will get much better than $448.
View Quote
$448 is the Sig first responder price.

Pop your zip code in here:  https://www.sigsauer.com/how-to-buy/#law-enforcement

The product SKU you want is L365-9-BXR3
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

$448 is the Sig first responder price.

Pop your zip code in here:  https://www.sigsauer.com/how-to-buy/#law-enforcement

The product SKU you want is L365-9-BXR3
View Quote
I noticed Atlantic tactical has a different sku for sale. Is the BXR the latest version?
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I noticed Atlantic tactical has a different sku for sale. Is the BXR the latest version?
View Quote
Sig codes pistol sights as B - Contrast Sights, BSS - SIGLITE Night Sights, and BXR3 - X-RAY 3.   An update to the SKU from the initial 365 release, looks like Atlantic just hasn't updated their product info.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 1:53:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sig codes pistol sights as B - Contrast Sights, BSS - SIGLITE Night Sights, and BXR3 - X-RAY 3.   An update to the SKU from the initial 365 release, looks like Atlantic just hasn't updated their product info.
View Quote
Good info, I was hoping that it's an issue with Atlantic's page since I thought sig wasn't shipping them without the X-ray sights. Their site also is showing them in stock so hopefully that's not an error also
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top