Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2018 12:03:45 AM EDT
Hi all, does anyone know if this went through? It was proposed by the governor in January, and the budget was supposed to have been voted on at the end of June, but I can’t seem to find any info on this. I would love to leave New Yorkistan for SC in a few years...
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 12:26:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Not for tax giveaways like this. A set up to allow for... eventual Dem proposal to exempt illegals “to bring them out of the shadows” and give them a “level playing field”....

Or whatever group or class they want to buy off.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I know that the surrounding states from me, pa and de both do not tax police pensions. Its going to be hard for me to stay in Maryland when I retire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top