Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 8:47:10 PM EDT
Been a medic for twenty years. Looking at getting my National Reg back. Suggestions for study material?
Thanks, in advance.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Been a medic for twenty years. Looking at getting my National Reg back. Suggestions for study material?
Thanks, in advance.
View Quote

Try Medictests. I will swear by them. Had multiple classmates in the fire academy take it for their NREMT-B after i recommended it to them. All of them passed first try.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the help, guys.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Your hardest part is going to be answering as a 'book medic' instead of a 'street medic.'  The strategy I was given for the test was remember your ABC's (about the same time you took it) and it must have worked, I finished the 300 question test in an hour (did not second guess my answers) and was one of the maybe 25% in my class that passed the first time thru.  Perhaps I just had the lucky pencil.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I used EMT Achieve to pass Nremt after multiple attempts in 2007. Was almost identical to test. Take quizes first and dont get discouraged.  I trained Medics in Idahao and suggested this 
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#6]
And always remember BLS interventions will be first choices if they are an option.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top