Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 5:59:56 AM EDT
no, not the one about filling the pool at the playboy mansion, showing off the truck at the local bbq cook off, or even wetting down the slip and slide for coeds at the local college...

an elevator full of cops stuck between floors
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
That was funny.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha!

We had a hazmat here at a grocery store about a month ago. Freon leak. Local PD went in to evacuate and we had to quarantine them. They were in good spirits till I told them we were going to have to decon them. They looked at our group getting sprayed down and were a little less than amused. We all knew it was no big deal leak wise but the local real hazmat team had just send four of their guys to the hospital because of a Freon issue the day before so they were all ramped up. We managed to hide them in the background and get them off scene without getting doused. Pretty sure they took note of who got them out of there and also pretty sure they would have taken note of who was spraying them if it had have come to that lol.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, I had an elevator full of sorority girls once. Rather that then a bunch of cops.

I'm a full time LEO so I may not find as much humor in that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Have pulled cops from elevators a handful of times in my career.
Usually beat cops who were familiar/friendly with.
Once was ESU (on the way up to a raid) whom we often butt heads with.
THAT was satisfying, especially because first they called their ESU buddies who fubarred the elevator even worse before they broke down and called us.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
We ran a call about 2 weeks ago to a local PD station. Key had broken in the cuffs and they called the FD to cut the cuffs off the suspect. First man through the door had a pick head axe and we brought all kinds of implements of destruction in with us. Suspect on the bench about crapped himself. I think they were relieved we did not give them too hard a time...
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a year or 2 ago.  And we made A LOT OF HAY WITH THAT PIC AROUND HERE.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2017 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have pulled cops from elevators a handful of times in my career.
Usually beat cops who were familiar/friendly with.
Once was ESU (on the way up to a raid) whom we often butt heads with.
THAT was satisfying, especially because first they called their ESU buddies who fubarred the elevator even worse before they broke down and called us.
View Quote
Me and one other guy rode up with a couple cop to a Lock in they told us a story of a couple week before when they help keep a 10yrold calm for about a half-hour waiting for us to show up (very busy day multiple alarm fires in three boros) the kid got out and was thanking the firemans calling then his hero he wants to be one blah blah blah then turns to the two cops who just spent the last 45 minute keeping him calm and talking sports with him and lays them straight out in front of all his little hood rats with "FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!" I almost passed my bunker pants i was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Me and one other guy rode up with a couple cop to a Lock in they told us a story of a couple week before when they help keep a 10yrold calm for about a half-hour waiting for us to show up (very busy day multiple alarm fires in three boros) the kid got out and was thanking the firemans calling then his hero he wants to be one blah blah blah then turns to the two cops who just spent the last 45 minute keeping him calm and talking sports with him and lays them straight out in front of all his little hood rats with "FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!" I almost passed my
bunker pants i was laughing so hard.
View Quote
Which borough starting with a "B" do you work in?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top