Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2016 7:25:06 PM EDT
Anyone a member?  Experiences?
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to be a member and some good deals. I have the mil access now but not good as the retail pro on with huge % off stuff. It's like fight club....the first rule....
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been a member for a long time. decent prices on most of the stuff. A few items here and there will actually be cheaper on amazon with a sale.

I check several places to be sure. Some stuff on 3point5 is just a redirect to the manufacturers website where you have to sign up with them to get the discount.
Aimpoint's discount sucks, you can get cheaper prices from most of the online retailers. Crimson trace has a great deal that I haven't seen beat by anyone.

Sign up if you have a .mil or .gov email, its easy. Doesn't cost anything, so why not...
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 3point5 as a Bass Pro employee. The prices on most guns are pretty good. Easily cheaper than any LGS here except 1 store that honors my FD badge for LO pricing.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#4]
*LEO*
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the venders  from promotive/Expertciy probably about a dozen times.  There are some really good deals. The only complaint if I had give one is that the shipping times can be pretty crazy  it they are dependent on the vendor.  In one or two cases I've found  the same items on another non discounted site very close in price but faster shipping.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 11:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Oops, duplicate
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Deals can be good to great, but shop around. If you qualify for a .mil or Leo discount, some gun places have equal or better pricing. DSG .mil discount is about the same on vortex optics for instance, and DSG often has $5 shipping, sometimes free shipping.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have 3point5 as a Bass Pro employee. The prices on most guns are pretty good. Easily cheaper than any LGS here except 1 store that honors my FD badge for LO pricing.
View Quote

Love mine from Gander
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top