Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 5:51:19 PM EDT
I just watched the hillbilly patrol from Tennessee blast some doggy to death in front of the family.  It was a fat bulldog and was wagging its tail when it was murdered by some local hick cop, in front of the wife and kiddies.

WTF???? I am sure the usual "it was threatening me and it was not following commands" crap will follow.  But it sure appears that somebody lost their ability to reason and killed the pet?  The Chief of police said this was a standard procedure and the, wagging its tail, dog was a "threat".

You gotta be kidding,,,,,,,,,,,right?????  I saw the video, the dad asks to please close the car door and keep the dog there,,they did not want it ran over,,much less blasted to kingdom come.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
There's quite a few ongoing threads about this on GD. May I suggest you go there....
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do I have to go there?? I thought this was dogkiller central.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
[:K][:K]Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]
just because a dog wags it's tail does not mean it's frendly.  bad call not shutting the door.  to many cops in that situation.  they needed two maybe three.  they had about 6 and with that many you need a leader.  guess what, no one took charge.  in the end the only thing to do was kill the dog.  or drop the shotgun and pepper spray it.    
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
So instead of being a man and answering my question, they send you to give attitude.  I am thinking somebody is being kind of a punk.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So instead of being a man and answering my question, they send you to give attitude.  I am thinking somebody is being kind of a punk.
View Quote

Oh, I see. You come onto this board with your preconceived notions. As evidenced by the following statement:
WTF???? I am sure the usual "it was threatening me and it was not following commands" crap will follow.
View Quote

Then, when I politely mention that there are already several threads on the subject, you respond with this gem:
I thought this was dogkiller central.
View Quote

And I'm the punk? LOL.. Me thinks you need to step away from the crack pipe......
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't want intelligent discussion. You don't want answers to your questions. You want to editorialize. You have a key board and a forum. Peck away smart guy. You'll be a better man for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
don't be stirin him ChrisLe, you know with a name like "lonegunman"  he's a c-h-u-m-p.

go to sleep Lonehandman.  you have school in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys can C.H.U.M.P. out lonegunman all you want. That dog should be eating kibbles and bits right now, not laying in some landfill.

Next thing I am going to read here is "I wasn't there, I cannot judge".

Blah, blah, blah...

It was a bad shoot and nothing will come of it.
HEY! Where did this blue wall come from?

Bob

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Next thing I am going to read here is "I wasn't there, I cannot judge".

Blah, blah, blah...
View Quote

Wrong. The next thing you're going to read is; I don't give a sh*t if they shot someones dog. Let them answer for it.

Blah, blah, blah...

Well, you were half right.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#11]
arfcomers trolling at arfcom--this ain't good.  I've made my feelings known about this topic and a couple of LEOs in the GD threads,  but this is sad.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#12]
So I think killing the family dog is wrong and that makes me a crackhead??

Using your logic, dog shooting cops are actually the NAZI pigs that some people think they are.

Is that how you justify your behavior? Anybody that questions or disagrees with you is a druggie or criminal of some sort, that way you can treat them badly.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top