Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2002 1:18:16 PM EDT
Thanks for warm welcome! Some of y'all wanted to know who I am. Not so interesting but here it is. My name is Steve. I'm a state probation and parole officer in south central Kentucky (we're sworn officers in KY, some states POs are not). Been working at this for just over 5 years now. Also in the Kentucky Natl. Guard just shy of 15 years...a TANKER! Love to hunt, fish, shoot guns & bows...all that good manly stuff that drives wives crazy.

These are the facts. Pay no attention to what Glock 918(Art) tells you, he suffers from stress caused by job envy!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the board....hope you enjoy it!

[:D]

medcop
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Tread-Head! Welcome!

FYI.. the Kentuckiana shoot is coming up on Sept. 14th at Knob Creek with some AR15.com members.

Love to have you out!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome Steve, tell Fatboy (aka Art, Ofc 918, Glock918, etc.) hi for me next time you see him.  Did they finally get him of that bike patrol in the projects.  He'll know who I am just tell him Skinnyboy said hello.  Probation and Patrol, you may know our buddy Jim.

Link Posted: 8/30/2002 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the board ! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Art,

Visiting the beautiful state of NJ, huh.  I'll be coming through KY next weekend.  E-mail and we can try to set up a time to hook up.  I think I will be there while you are working though.  Maybe we can head to the range after you get off work.

Scot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top