Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:20:47 AM EDT
I went to McDonalds drive thru about an hour or so ago to get a coffee. I look over as I'm pulling into line and some jackass is pissing in the parking lot.{sigh} I hate working the holidays.....
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#1]
i picked up an extra shift for Friday, not thinking it was "National Shoplifting for the Holidays Day" AKA Black Friday!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I just finished working a fatal
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I went to McDonalds drive thru about an hour or so ago to get a coffee. I look over as I'm pulling into line and some jackass is pissing in the parking lot.{sigh} I hate working the holidays.....

thats ok, had a guy this morning incorrectly think that it would be a good idea to try to hug a passing Amtrak train. Care to guess who won the Hug-o-war?

J-
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
God, I miss working the holidays. . .   NOT!  Haloween in San Francisco was an all-time favorite.

Stay safe, guys and gals.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats ok, had a guy this morning incorrectly think that it would be a good idea to try to hug a passing Amtrak train. Care to guess who won the Hug-o-war?

J-

I bet that left a mark.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

J-

I bet that left a mark.

will NOT buff out

J-

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I had just sat down to a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner when I had a call out. . Five hours later I was back home with everyone in bed eating the leftovers. Back to patrol this morning. Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I got lucky...a 4 day week-end....BUT...

I'll prob. have to pay for it with SUN, MON, TUE off duty as well as reg shift.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top