Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 9:34:08 AM EDT
This was emailed to me with the specific request to post it here on AR15.com.

I couldn't think of a better forum than to post it here. It's also the featured pic on the main page as of now.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kuiper%2FEMTmemorial%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]
hey guys, how can i get ahold of some of these patches? i am a volunteer fireman in central texas and we have a patch collection, those would be a nice addition.
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Kuiper, where do we get them? and Striker, post a pic of the one waverunner sent if you can. I have a small collection of patches and these are very nice!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The pics were sent to me by a member of FDNY EMS, I am not sure if he frequents this board. But I think we have some FDNY members on board here.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me see if I can "obtain" more of those patches for you guys...
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:18:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll trade ya one of my dept if you'd like.  East Lansing FD

Or if your selling them let me know.  I'm going to add a WTC patch section to my collection.

Tim L.

[):)]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
As a paramedic who responded to the WTC with the Boston DMAT team, I would definitely be interested in purchasing some of those patches. If this is a fund raising item, I would bet the other 69 members of my team who responded  would also be interested.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Waverunner,

Who is selling those patches? I've asked around at work and nobody knows. If you get a line on where they can be found in nyc let me know....
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Found it. Here's the link:

[url]http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?category=82681&prodid=1241359[/url]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#11]
There you go! Thanks ChrisLe! Tacked to top
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey it was me who asked about them on the private board. I saw the picture couple days ago on this site. ChrisLe I am trying to see if FDNY Quartermaster could get them at a better price. They are $8.oo per patch I am also going to contact Richie Fox see if he could help. My objective is to get one for every FDNY/EMS Brother & Sister. If they cant help I will do it some way myself. If I have to buy X-amount per pay check. I will get these for all our MOS.

Waverunner your design is nice also. I will call you and we can talk also someone gave me the idea of Decals for the Emergency Vehicles or personal cars. Lots of ideas but I have time on my hands right now anyway. Got to do something for our Brothers and Sisters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top