Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 11:59:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm tacking this up.

Also I'll be at Blackwater from 3/25 - 3/29 for a 5 day Carbine Course with other NYPD officers as well as NYC Corrections ESU (SWAT) personnel. I'm looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Waverunner,

Let me be the first to say "Welcome to North Carolina!"  I hope that you have an enjoyable stay here in the Tarheel state.  Any chance you get to shoot you AR15 has got to be fun, right?

Vulcan94

1 more post to 200!
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I had an OUTSTANDING time training at Blackwater. Our Advanced Carbine and Urban Tactics Class was taught by John Russell of the Virginia Beach PD SWAT Team. For anyone considering going to Blackwater, by all means GO. The facility is absolutely stunning (5200 Gorgeous acres!!!) and the instructors are top notch. Now that Bushmaster has teamed up with Blackwater it can only get better!
[url]www.blackwaterlodge.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top