Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 10:24:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Girl!!!!

Glad to hear from you! You mow lawns???? <Reminds self NOT to let Mr.Playmore read this thread----else he'll want ME to do that!>

Spring projects are popping up here at the Playmore house as well: want to re-do the boys' room into a Monster truck motif (Harry Potter is so last year, mom!) and I have some other projects to tackle after I get thru the annual "Give this to charity" clearance of closets. Oldest will be starting his orthodontia stuff tomorrow...and after next week, I shall be alot poorer.

Checked out an outrageously good restaurant over the weekend (Thanks Daisy!) and am looking forward to summer BBQ's with friends and family.

Don't be such a stranger, Mona!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#2]
 Hi, boss!!

we have been apartment hunting (no, we arent moving far, just to a bigger place), hanging with friends and are going to have family and friends in town for our big Easter Saturday shoot  

my parents are coming to visit for a week on Saturday and i get to see my nephew babies  

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:21:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey I mow the yard too! That may change this year though as I now am working outside the home again a couple days a week. Gonna be hard to keep up with it all AND work!

It's been busy busy busy here. wishing the weather would mellow out and finally become spring. I am sick of the warm days here and there and then right back to the winter temps.

Anyway... hello to all, I know missed a few introductions so this is my hello to you ladies also!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Our daughters were home this past weekend for my birthday. And as a gift, they painted our living room and hallway! I bought the paint but they did all the hard work! The living room is now a dark red! and the hallway is a sage green. I love it! It is a shock to the system since it used to be off white. Just painting makes the house look like a different house. Now I have to decide on what to put on the walls. I'm not putting up the same stuff (country crafts) as before. I'm going to try for a new look.
Next to paint will be our bedroom, not sure what color to go with there. Then someday will rip the wallpaper off the kitchen. Even tho wallpaper is not in style, I still like mine. It's not big and gaudy so it can stay awhile since it's such a huge job to do that!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:46:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Mona!  Good to see you!

Busy busy..work is busy.  I'm in a show that opens April 14th..I get to go home to the stage.

YAY ME!  It's truly where I belong, and one day, Hollywood WILL recognize this fact.

Until then I'll keep doing my other job, which doesn't nearly do me or my talents justice.

heh heh.

Take Care!
Daisy

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi Mona, nice to hear from you.

Nice thing about Vegas - low maintenance desert landscaping!

Pulling weeds still sucks though. Everytime I want to just break out the weed killer, it's too windy...like yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top