Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 7:01:57 PM EDT
I started a thread a WHILE back about what workout videos I could buy.  Well, when I was finally able to afford getting a few videos, I went to discountdvds.com and checked out what they had.  I bought the 8 minute workouts for the abs, arms, buns and legs.  I like that video so far.  Granted, considering I haven't done serious workouts for at least a year, I can't work through the entire 8 minute workout, I can get close to it.

I also bought the first DVD from Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease.  I absolutely LOVE that workout.  It's a little less than an hour and it basically works all of your body.  Not so much your arms....at least not with the first video.  I have yet to get the other ones.  But I think I'll be sticking with her routines.

I just started working out on Sunday and really enjoy the videos so I thought I'd share with you ladies.

It's fun to do the Carmen Electra workout for just the workout...but I can only imagine how much fun it will be to actually do the routines for Afplayboy
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that Carmen Electra video easy to follow along to?  I have heard that it is pretty fun.....I am just about the least coordinated person alive, and have a hard time keeping up with other workout videos.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is that Carmen Electra video easy to follow along to?  I have heard that it is pretty fun.....I am just about the least coordinated person alive, and have a hard time keeping up with other workout videos.

There are a only a couple parts that I've had trouble with...and I've only done it twice.  But, it's getting a lot easier.  She makes everything really fun and easy I think.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#3]
frtloop85 I have a ton of work out videos if you IM me your address I'd be happy to send you several.

Patty
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:29:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've heard good things about the strip tease vids.  I saw an interview with Terri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives, Lois & Clark) and she said the only exercise she does is the strip tease stuff, and she has a wicked figure.  I've decided to try them.

Just waiting on the pole to arrive.

The video that I'm doing doesn't even involve a pole.  Which is fine by me because living in a rented apartment, we can't install one anyways...as far as I know.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've heard good things about the strip tease vids.  I saw an interview with Terri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives, Lois & Clark) and she said the only exercise she does is the strip tease stuff, and she has a wicked figure.  I've decided to try them.

The video that I'm doing doesn't even involve a pole.  Which is fine by me because living in a rented apartment, we can't install one anyways...as far as I know.

pssst....I think the pole thing was a joke!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pssst....I think the pole thing was a joke!

Damn....am I sure I'm a natural brunette??  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top