Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:19:37 AM EDT
I'm having a little contest for the ladies.

Shoot Me Down
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The current entrants are doing a specatcular job of reducing Da Bunny to mincemeat with their original and well-deserved insults.

But honestly!  With a Bronze Membership at stake, I expected a larger response.  Put your thinking caps on Ladies.  Unlike men, YOU can do that while sitting down with all your clothes on....

La Bunny
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The current entrants are doing a specatcular job of reducing Da Bunny to mincemeat with their original and well-deserved insults.

But honestly!  With a Bronze Membership at stake, I expected a larger response.  Put your thinking caps on Ladies.  Unlike men, YOU can do that while sitting down with all your clothes on....

La Bunny

bunny's wife has an account??    
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't need it.  Besides, getting on my nerves brings about all my good material and I just like you too damn much.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
In the end, I don't think I have ever shot anyone down in my life....(turned down but not shot down)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top