Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:36:33 PM EDT
I get to find out what my baby is tomorrow! (As long as it's not shy and stubborn) LOL I'm dying for a little girl, but I know it's a boy.  I just know it! LOL I will be 16 weeks and 4 days (Confusing, but that means I'm in my 17th week haha) So as long as the baby cooperates, we should be able to find out!!

Think pink!

GIRL!!!!

BRF said "I still think its a boy.." The u/s tech said "I've done a lot of these, and I don't see anything down there...I'm 90% sure its a girl!!!" So yayyyy!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I get to find out what my baby is tomorrow! (As long as it's not shy and stubborn) LOL I'm dying for a little girl, but I know it's a boy.  I just know it! LOL I will be 16 weeks and 4 days (Confusing, but that means I'm in my 17th week haha) So as long as the baby cooperates, we should be able to find out!!

Think pink!

Hope all goes well Mrs BRF!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, Bologna!  How's it going?

Let us know!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:13:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thinkin pink here.  

I hope it's healthy and happy and you too, no matter what gender though!  

But yeah, thinkin' pink so you will have someone to play Barbie with.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:58:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thinkin pink here.  

+1  Girls are fun to dress but boys are easier.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I always wanted healthy. Pink or blue did not matter to me.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with Patty. After watching all my neices and us having a boy,I will take a boy any day. They are way easier. Congrats though on the girl.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#7]
boys are easier
congrats though, I know how fun it is to have a girl.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
boys are easier

That's absolutely true with my two  .

But Congrats either way
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow!  I had no idea you were expecting.  I'll have to kick geekdude for not keeping me better informed!  

Congratulations!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Think pink!

GIRL!!!!

BRF said "I still think its a boy.." The u/s tech said "I've done a lot of these, and I don't see anything down there...I'm 90% sure its a girl!!!" So yayyyy!!

WOOT!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thinkin pink here.  

+1  Girls are fun to dress but boys are easier.  Patty

I think you mean girls are funner to undress, at least that's been my experience.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Pink wins!!  Now you can go back and try to find all those cute outfits you wanted buy before you knew!    

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Think pink!

GIRL!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaahoo!  Congratulations!!!!

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Think pink!

GIRL!!!!

Congratulations!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top