Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 5:57:03 PM EDT
Greetings Ladies

I am thinking sbout getting my wife a tactical vest for her birthday - any ideas?  I am unsure if the standard vests are lady friendly.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you provide me with a link to said vest?  Is it something she would use or is it something like Homor bought for Marge a bowling ball with HOMER engraved?

Patty
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a standard 5.11 that I use for IDPA and I like it. I also wear the khaki version of the same vest on expedition because it's got pockets for all my tools.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are looking at assault vests, I recommend the Eagle Ciras. It is built like a rock, and offers a lot of adjustment. I have posted several pics of mine.

Be well!

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
If you really want to get your wife something tactical, get her a surplus Mobile Kitchen Trailer or some old Mermite containers. Maybe some emersion heaters too.

I'm gonna get so flammed for this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top