Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:55:13 PM EDT
...hmmm, isn't that interesting.  How quickly one comes to his knees.

Favorite women thread and I don't see any girl complaining that she wasn't mentioned.
Go to the the men thread - and holy crap, they go off to pount - who is the stronger sex now?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Favorite women thread and I don't see any girl complaining that she wasn't mentioned.
Go to the the men thread - and holy crap, they go off to pount - who is the stronger sex now?  

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm regretting making that thread since so many guys appear to be put out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm regretting making that thread since so many guys appear to be put out.

Don't bother regretting, ma'am.  They haven't had enough experience.  They are virgins

Wise words from such a Youngster
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobody picked me
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nobody picked me

It'll be okay.... how 'bout a hug to make ya feel better?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nobody picked me

Thats very nice of you
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I am nice most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nobody picked me

Ding-Ding-Ding!!!!!  That's what the pouting is all about. Getting some attention/hugs/conversation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nobody picked me

Ding-Ding-Ding!!!!!  That's what the pouting is all about. Getting some attention/hugs/conversation.

Dude, youre not supposed to tell the chicks that! They'll pull your man card for this!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#12]
The women who post on this board are stronger than that.  They put up with all of us.  Try putting something like that on some predominately female forum and see what happens.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#13]
*Ahem!*

<---virgin.

<---got picked as a favorite

<----says "take that, doublefeed/ms_internatinal!".

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Ms.I, I love your Tinkerbell!!!!  Is she a keeper?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ms.I, I love your Tinkerbell!!!!  Is she a keeper?

Thanks - I dunno - but I think so, since my kitty eyes are taken by somebody else
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
*Ahem!*

<---virgin.

<---got picked as a favorite

<----says "take that, doublefeed/ms_internatinal!".

I have
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Men pout whenever they can't get their way; but those 'emotionless' creatures will never admit to having their feelings hurt.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Men pout whenever they can't get their way; but those 'emotionless' creatures will never admit to having their feelings hurt.

That hurt my feelings.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That hurt my feelings.

(I know you are kidding) but if it will make you feel better, I'll give you a kiss  .      
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#20]
....and suddenly all is right with the world.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I like to keep a low profile, fly under the radar.  But sometimes it hard.  Like being chased around the mall by a bunch of women.  Trying to walk along the beach and women asking for my autograph.

At least here on the internet I have a degree of privacy.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:01:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I like to keep a low profile, fly under the radar.  But sometimes it hard.  Like being chased around the mall by a bunch of women.  Trying to walk along the beach and women asking for my autograph.

At least here on the internet I have a degree of privacy.  

OH OH OH Can I have an autograph - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top