Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:05:56 PM EDT
He took off right after work tonight to have some friends help him put together an FAL imbel I believe is what he said. Well it is now almost 8 hrs later and I have not heard one thing from him. WAAA WAAA
Can I change my mind on the ban sunsetting!?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Lost your hubby?

When do you remember having him last?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, dear! I hate when that happens!  Hubbies require 'round the clock supervision or else they run off and get into all sorts of trouble.  I sure hope you find him soon!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He took off right after work tonight to have some friends help him put together an FAL imbel I believe is what he said. Well it is now almost 8 hrs later and I have not heard one thing from him. WAAA WAAA

He's building you one too right?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's building you one too right?

NO, but I will get to shoot it.

It was an FN para he built, getting home at around midnight. I had not seen him since 6:30 am when he left for work, since I was out shopping when he left.  Oh well he was one happy camper when he came home. Dead tired when he left this morning.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:53:55 AM EDT
[#6]
try getting him tannerite for his birthday, it'll be weeks before you'll see him. i did that with joker581 and he was gone all weekend, but i'm going to help him blow up the rest of it this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:55:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe the dingos ate your hubby.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Have you checked the range? If I completed my new build at 12:30, I'd be on my way by 12:35
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#9]
"... the dingo ate 'cho baby"
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I made it  home in one peice. Needless to say the one peice thing didnt last long once I got home
 What Happen was they guy that did the CNC work was actually a fabricator for a few different  INDY car teams and had a really KEWL shop. Lottsa neet toys and was a gun nut to boot. We actually built three  rifles last night to celebrate the end of the horseshit ban, Two fals and an M4gery.
And yes I will take care of the Mrs's. We are still prettien up her Mini 14 and such and Im considering another build for her already, What do you guys think of umm maybe a 9mm AR for her?? Im up for suggestions ** plus I need to kiss a lil butt after last night**
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Another ban sunsetting widow...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
** plus I need to kiss a lil butt after last night**

That usually don't happen till you're out of the doghouse.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
He's always in the doghouse for something,
He has to kiss a lil butt just to get out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top