Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2002 6:54:13 PM EDT
I feel I need to tell all of you who were at the BRC thanks for everything. You Gals were the best and I was so glad to meet all of you. They say behind a man stands a strong women. I do not belive that. You all stand side by side.

To Tippie what could I say except thank you. The words you spoke really hit home. You are a real first class lady. The compassion I felt will never be forgotten.

If any of your husbands or boyfriends ever give any of you a hard time let me know. I will be out to take care of business for you. Then again I am sure you all could handle it yourself.

GOD BLESS all of you and again Thanks for everything
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

To Tippie what could I say except thank you. The words you spoke really hit home. You are a real first class lady. The compassion I felt will never be forgotten.

View Quote

uh...Tippie is a guy, unless he came to the BRC in drag.

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I know of Lew Tippie From Tippie Competition is that who you are referring to? I am getting all messed up with names after I take my meds. I need to take a break so I stand corrected. I was speaking of Mrs Tippie.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, yes Mrs Tippie is definitely a woman and Tippie is definitely a man. Having met both of them I am sure of it[;)]

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:26:41 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean Jeanelle(Tippie's Wife), she got everyone crying real good!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats it Thanks waverunner. All I know is all the women were great.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#7]
edpmedic, what a truly remarkable man you are!  I enjoyed working med support with you.  It gave me a chance to talk to you and to get to know you.  At BRC 2003, we can  work med support as a team again!!

Your heart and soul are what makes you a real hero.

Thanks for the ride to the Ice House for a shower!!

I have the picture of you and me hanging up on my wall at work.  We look great!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Well thank you...Maybe you could talk my wife into thinking that also....Check your e-mail also
Top Top