Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2002 11:22:10 AM EDT
i was just wondering how many of us are going to be having so righteous good times.

i most definitely will be there.  and i've read posts that indicate our MM and Hannah will be there.

how about the rest of you gals?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#1]
ARLady:

Just saw this post.  I will be bringin my wife to the BRC.  We went to the range last Thursday where she got acquinted with the .308 and 12 gauge and reacquinted with the M4 and her Sig 232.  We had a great time and are both looking forward to the BRC.

See you there,
White Horse
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#2]
It's still too early for 9Millie and I to commit (only been two years [:D]) but we have been discussing the possibility of attending the BRC.

I think it would be great to meet more of the voices on the boards IRL but the time/distance equation keeps getting the best of us.

Flying is out of the question (I wouldn't think of going w/o my tools and our rifles) and driving requires a significant time investment.

We're working toward attendance but no promises so soon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Mrs.Foo has indicated that she will most likely be attending.

Edited to add...

If any of the finer gender are interested in the competitive events at PASA, make that known in the BRC forum!   You may be able to win extra raffle tickets if they do a female only comp.  Hint hint. [:)]  
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife will be there, unless something out of control comes up. The BRC probably be the start of a trip that includes Conn. and Knoxville. I want to visit my sons and their better halves. See you there!
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be attending. It will be a long drive but it'll be one not to miss! Hope to meet you all there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top