Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:02:01 PM EDT
I am currently having a house built and my contractor is a real POS. The project was supposed to be done last month, and we are not even finished with the rough framing. To make a long story short, the contractor has too much on his plate and isn't getting the job done. I need to fire him, but am not sure what it is going to cost me (if anything) to do so. Would some one here be willing to look over my contract and tell me what the process involves? I can either fax it to you, or email it in PDF format. I will block out any personal info though. If any one can help, I'd really appreciate it since I'm really lost on this.

Thanks,
Kris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top