Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:20:37 PM EDT
Hello,

I posted this in my hometown forum...just wondering if some legal guru's here have some advice for me on where to go from here.

Link to tread

Thanks for any help or advice
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, the best advice is always to consult a local attorney.

Basically, because this involves a firearm, you need to be proactive on this. See what the dealer says, but unless he can prove to your satisfaction that no laws were broken, you should either call a lawyer, or write to the state Attorney General's office. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, but I wouldn't carry the pistol, take it out to shoot it, or keep in in my car either. Writing the AG is free, and they will set you straight. Be sure to give them all the information you have, and be completely honest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top