Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 11:56:32 AM EDT
I ordered a couple glocks and about to pick them up.  I realize the dealer will have to send a Multiple Purchase Form the the BATF, maybe others.  Should I expect any black helicopters flying over my house?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
One form for 2 handguns won't even cause a ripple.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#2]
How about for 2 LE6920's?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:51:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll pick up the 6920's on separate days, if they come in, I still think they will.  Or is that considered conspiracy to avoid the Multiple Purchase Form?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The report is filed if 2 or more handguns are transferred to you within 5 consecutive business days.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#6]
cool, so it doesnt apply to long arms?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nope
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope

Perzactly.

What's one week?  I would recommend, wait let me get my tinfoil on, that you pick one up each week.  (Most dealers would be more than happy to hold the pistol for you till the next week) The form for multiple handgun transaction not only goes directly to the ATF but also to your local authorities.... You're parking tickets paid up?

Sly
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Perzactly.

What's one week?  I would recommend, wait let me get my tinfoil on, that you pick one up each week.  (Most dealers would be more than happy to hold the pistol for you till the next week) The form for multiple handgun transaction not only goes directly to the ATF but also to your local authorities.... You're parking tickets paid up?

Sly

considering my local authoriities is most likely my local sheriff and he just gave me 5 pistol permits a month ago, he probably won't be surprised they're being used.  On top of that I think it was permits number 29-34 in the last 10-12 years I've gotten

As for tickets, well I just got one of those red light camera tickets yesterday in the mail
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top