Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2002 12:07:38 PM EDT
Pretty straight forward, will anything stand in place of the purchase licences that go into effect in Ca. on 2003?    Anyone know if a hunting license will make due?

I'm doubting it, state wants their stupid little fees for every time a person renews their license to purchase firearms and for god knows what other reasons.    Just thought I'd ask, checked 2 pages worth of topics and didn't see anything touching on this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
where in the law is it written there is a need for prints?  ive looked and didnt see it.

the hunter safety card wont cover you, CCW and cops and gun trainers are covered.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
will my 832pc certificate waive the requirement for the card?  I really have a problem with having to take another course after having a hunting license for 22yrs.  Not to sound sarcastic but how much will it cost since Im sure we have to pay?  

I cant believe I didnt hear about this "ammemdment" to the law..
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
i dont think pc832 will cover it, and i havent seen a class requirement, i believe it says that taking a class doesnt assure you a HSC.

how will a thumbprint be required for long guns? i see it is for DROS but isnt that for pistols only ?

i believe it says that DOJ cert instructors for the most part are FFL dealers, i think there is even some training packet they get or some such BS.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 12:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top