Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2002 6:56:18 AM EDT
I own a preban Colt 20"A2 Hbar and a postban Bushy 20"A3 Hbar.  I've been thinking of buying a new/used A3 preban upper for the Colt.  I would then have 1 preban upper and lower and two preban uppers with just one preban lower. I was wondering if this would be legal.  I would never have a preban upper on the postban lower. The bushy would stay as it is. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Keep the preban upper off the lower and it sounds fine... But I don't work for the BATF :)
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#2]
off the postban lower that is...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help.  I'll get my new upper and not worry.  I like the scope setup much better on the A3 configuration.  If I every do get rid of the preban - I can't imagine I will, I'll just thrown in both uppers. Thanks again.  This site is sure great for AR15 fans.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top