BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2002 12:26:40 AM EDT
?

Starts at 0900
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Goin' to Dallas Safari Club show today and the FW Gun Show Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Going with the father-in-law.  I want to go to Angelo's for lunch - y'all always talk about it being great.

Called him last night - asked him if he wanted to go to a bbq place I heard was good - he said "Angelo's?" - haha!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 1:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Going with the father-in-law.  I want to go to Angelo's for lunch - y'all always talk about it being great.

Called him last night - asked him if he wanted to go to a bbq place I heard was good - he said "Angelo's?" - haha!!
View Quote

Daaammnnn...now you did it!  It's 0430 and I now got a cravin' for Angelo's BBQ.  Bastages. [:D]  Best there's gonna be today is Sorry Bryan's off Harry Hines.  I'm jealous...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top