Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 4:20:29 PM EDT
I saw a Bushmaster upper(minus the c-handle and carrier) for sale in the gun shop today. It was used, but in very good condition.

Looks almost like new, the barrel was clean, and no heavy odor of gunpowder on it.

Everything was bushmaster. It was a 16 post ban.
A-2 barrel, flat top upper, no M4indent, (like i could use a launcher on a post ban anyways) and it was on sale for about $225.

Does this sound like a good buy?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
If it was a complete upper with barrel, front site, handguards and all other small parts (minus bolt & handle) then yes that I would consider a good buy!!  What part of Cali is this, because if you don't want it I will!!!

SGtar15

PS. I would do a complete thorough once over to check over all condition.

PPS I just bought a 16" and I got it instead of the M4 style...just looks better IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top