Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2002 12:10:24 PM EDT
I did a search of the topics here about one of our members shooting a burglar outside his house,  but now can't find the thread.

Who was it?
Can you point me to the thread?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought the badguy was INSIDE the house when he got shot...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]There is no one on this forum that has any past, present of future knowledge of any such event ever happening.[/b]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#3]
With Freedom comes responsibilities, and consequences. Choose your behaviors wisely!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I did a search of the topics here about one of our members shooting a burglar outside his house,  but now can't find the thread.

Who was it?
Can you point me to the thread?
View Quote

No...it never existed.  It was a figment of your imagination.

[;D]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#5]
i think you're mistaken.   tou might want to try.    wwww.iamanattorneyorap.i.buildingacaseonafellowmemberforacivilsuit.com
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#6]
hopefully that member deleted his thread, as it was a situation that could have gotten him in some real trouble.

lets just say the fith emendment comes into play, and "i was in fear for my life, i was in fear for my life!!" should have been the only words said by that member.

i wish him luck, justice comes at a cost for the innocent.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#8]
What the hell are you talking about? The only thing anyone on here shoots are paper targets.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#9]
well... I shoot at paper targets and tin cans.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#10]
It might have been me.

I chased off two tomcats with my old Super Soaker last week and posted about it somewhere.  I thought it was on talk.politics.guns but might have been here.

My actions may have violated the Caliban Fish and Game Code, or the Penal Code.

The cats haven't returned BTW.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Chairborne Ranger posted something a while back. He was defending a guy who shot a guy outside his house.

BTW, the guy was found NOT GUILTY.

Basically, it was a case where the guy had been robbed and nearly killed by the other guy. The other guy came back over to his trailer and was causing trouble. The guy inside came out armed and the other guy tried to get his gun. He retreated into a corner and had to shoot the guy. Turned out the other guy (criminal) was high as a kite.

Is this the one you are thinking of ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe I did read something like that not too long ago.  Something about a shooting.  The man's name, as I remember it, was Vince Foster.  The best person to contact would be a couple from Arkansas.  They have since moved to NY and are still involved in politics and do public speaking when they have time.  I do not believe they would mind you contacting them.  Regards  MK  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#13]
It may have been GMarx..I think he shoot a burglar in his pajamas...or was that an elephant...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#14]
It happened.  

I made several posts on it about 5 days ago.  Myself and several other members recommended he delete the thread until all of the possible legal problems he may have are all done with.

I looks like he must have done that.  I won't identify him though since I'm sure he has enough going on.  He can identify himself if he wants to.

Ryan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Well OK then...

Guess I can't follow up to see how he is doing.

Sorry for the trouble.

Bye.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I shot a burlgar last week......

my wife with my semen gun in her mouth

go d i love her
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#17]
"I cannot recal those events ever taking place"

Is that like:

I have no recollection of those events senator.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#18]
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
View Quote

... Pinetop? Wow what a nice place. From there? I used to have homes in Overgaard and Mormon Lake.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#20]
It was me. The burglar will recover although he'll probably reconsider his career choices.

It's no real secret as the cops have my statement as to what happened. They also still have my H&K USP 45acp.

I am fine & sleep well, no problems.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It was me. The burglar will recover although he'll probably reconsider his career choices.

It's no real secret as the cops have my statement as to what happened. They also still have my H&K USP 45acp.

View Quote

... I for one am so glad to hear that things seem to be going well with the situ.

... as they should naturally.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

... I for one am so glad to hear that things seem to be going well with the situ.

... as they should naturally.

View Quote

I wouldn't say it has gone all good yet; the po-po still have his weapon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I recently got rid of a potential one. Someone was really working hard to get in my front door at 3am a few weeks ago. I got the 12 gauge out and quietly walked to the door and cycled the pump right next to the bolt lock. They obviously heard it because I heard them drop something and take off running outside. I opened the door to check and caught sight of an african running away. He was using a flat head screwdriver and left it behind. Cops got it and the prints. They did a lineup but since I didn't see the guy's face I couldn't make a positive ID. Funny thing is though the guy who did it was arrested later that day on another burglary charge somewhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top