Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 4:09:17 PM EDT
maybe humor isnt the word, buti think its as funny as hell.

some Aholes rob a des Moines bank (suburb acually, but anyway)they are "armd" and flee when the cops show. the cops enguage in a hi speed pursuite through the city, and at some point(detail unclear) these ninjas threaten the cops whit their weapons (mayhave fired at the cops,again, its still unclear)

the problem here was, the bandits were using realistic c02 BB pistols. this was NOT a good idea, and the police shot and killed them.

some may say its morbid to refer to death of anyone as humor, but someone should have told these guys not to bring a BB pistol to a gunfight.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#1]
..Darwin strikes again!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hahahaha!  Not a wise move to put yourself in that kind of position.  Perhaps they wanted the suicide by cop?  Either that or they were staggeringly dumb.  I have little enough confidence in the humen race as a whole that i'll say the latter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Bet they didn't use spell check either.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, I'm glad they didn't use paintball guns.  Things could have really gotten ugly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top