Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 2:00:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a hard call.  Where would we be if NOBODY was willing to take a risk to nail a lawbreaker?  I think we know the answer to that one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry to here this and I feel for the guy. But if your not a police officer don't act like one. He is a good man but he should have thought of his girlfriend and child first. Nothing not even country comes before my child
Just my $0.02  

But he is still a good amn for doing what he did.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
To say one shouldn't act like a policeman is kind of short sighted , if you go back and read the original charters that establish organized police frcces in America , that they were to ASSIST ordinary citizens NOT replace individs in 'policing' themselves .
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Guys like this are rare indeed. That is one dumbass hero!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sorry to here this and I feel for the guy. But if your not a police officer don't act like one. He is a good man but he should have thought of his girlfriend and child first. Nothing not even country comes before my child
Just my $0.02  

But he is still a good amn for doing what he did.
View Quote

If only we COULD depend on the Police to keep us safe, but we can't. This guy is 100% citizen.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to have to say DUMB.  I have a wife and kid.  In a dangerous situation, by myself, I would definitely willing to fight and/or chase bad guys.  When in the company of said wife and kid, my first priority would be to make sure they get the hell out of there safe.  That means no following bad guys, especially anything involving dangerous driving.  That's just my opinion, but no bag of cash is worth putting your family in danger.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm going to have to say DUMB.  I have a wife and kid.  In a dangerous situation, by myself, I would definitely willing to fight and/or chase bad guys.  When in the company of said wife and kid, my first priority would be to make sure they get the hell out of there safe.  That means no following bad guys, especially anything involving dangerous driving.  That's just my opinion, but no bag of cash is worth putting your family in danger.
View Quote

I agree. Banks have insurance for this specific purpose. I would let the professionals take care of this, definitely not for the amateur.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I forgot to mention, none of this would have happened if we had banned high powered fully automatic bolt action assault sniper rifles.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#12]
MORONIC DUMBASS!

Child and girlfriend in the car?
Janitor?
Car door handle dosen't work from the inside?
60 mph im a 30 mph?  
Crossing the double yellows?
His friend dosen't have a phone?

ZERO, NOT HERO!

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:38:49 AM EDT
[#13]
So the bad guy shot the driver of a moving car from his own car at about 100 yards?  That's some good shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top