Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 6:34:13 AM EDT
What money will buy. Here is what $650,000 will buy you in Indian Hill, the most upscale and prestigious suburb of Cincinnati. This beautiful homestead is listed on the CincyMLS service. To really understand the magnitude of this offer, you have to scroll down the page and view the pictures of the beautifully decorated interior. I hope you like neon green. Ack!

[url]http://www.cincymls.com/propdisp?area=E08IH&mlsnum=761270[/url]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Ah!,
The "At home with Martha Stewart" has really paid off! Boy-O-Boy!

Just goes to show that $$ doesn't == Taste.

Wow! [:X*] [:X*] [:X*]

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:41:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful house, but the circa 1970's avacado interior color sucks!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Ewww...I just barfed all over my bell bottoms and my collection of Hendrix LP's!  [:X*]

CJ
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Interiors by Little Richard....

In all fairness, I have a green carpet, too.
Even though it was recycled after being thrown out by a bank doing some remodeling, it's still a hell of a lot better than this one.  Just based on the color.

Either there's a very stubborn and penny-wise owner, or an idiot of a real estate agent.
My first move would be to put about $20K  into
an el cheapo makeover consisting of carpet & wallpaper.

We want a picture of the owner!!!!
And her car!!

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
The kitchen appliances look dated.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#7]
That house is crap.  I wouldn't even pay half that price. Way too much work needed and bad layout.
Bill3508
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top