Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2009 4:06:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that is an adequate solution.
As cheap as it is, you could probably rig something like it up for less than $40 + S&H.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a guy that has some sort of shotgun rack mounted to his head board that has a red pull string on it. When you pull the string, the shotgun is released and sprung out into your waiting hand. He said he got it from some kind of Park Ranger auction... It's the only shotgun launcher I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, Colt 1911 under the pillow next to me. One in the pipe ready to go.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have my Mossy 590A1 w/ Surefire forend in it, and it makes perfect sense for the perfect home defense weapon. AND it drives the sheeple crazy!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
For $40, I would rig something up myself.  

And I have, many many times

For folks who don't want to be bothered and want to just buy something off the shelf, more power to them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top