Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:04:15 AM EDT
Going to buy one today, which one should I get?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#1]
MW2, but there have been some serious glitches lately on xbox live. Other than that, it's a great game.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Armed assault......2

Flashpoint is good but its limited to 16 people for online games and they are not planning on increasing it for now but maybe later.

MW2 has quite a large multi player.and so does armed assault.

nearly 200 people one time were playing armed assault on a server I was playing in, very interesting...

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have OF2, but not MW2.  Bullets are affected by gravity and will kill you fast.  The only problem I've seen is multiplayer is brutal, you will get sniped and never even know where the guy was, and its hard to get the sniper rifle before the rest of the people on the server take the slot.  Maps are also huge.  Co-op is really fun and the main reason I got it.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I won't be multiplaying where I'm at. We don't have fast internet access at the house.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#5]
If I'm not mistaken Arma 2 was more well received then OP flash 2 from the hard core gamers.

MW2 is cool but IMO it's a shiity game for all the hype and time they've had to make it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Eh, I had high hopes for OpFlash2, but your team AI is so dumb the campaign is ridiculously hard.  It's meant to be played online with a friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top