Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 12:40:45 AM EDT
Finally fixing to buy me a USC once my tax refund check comes in.  Anyone know of some good prices on USC's in the Houston area?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
For the best price on the USC you should probably check out the next gunshow at the George R. Brown convention center. Seems you'll save anywhere from $40 - $60 on the cost over retail dealers in town.

You might call Art at Republic Arms, 2126 W. 34th st., 713-682-5549, he might have one in good use condition as he sells to HPD officers and does consignment sales for many LEOs.

Carter's Country (4-stores - have free finance sales), Collectors Firearms, (way to expensive), Bailey's House of Guns (south Houston - has ranges) and even the American Shooting Center (range west of Hwy 6 is now selling firearms) are all listed if you want to shop by phone, but advice at top would be my first choice and less expensive, IMHO.

Hope this helps,
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top