Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2002 2:38:12 PM EDT
Looking for basic Ninja equipment, such as throwing stars, swords, numchucks.... I plan on a future career in BATF or maybe FBI, and need to begin my training.

[img]http://www.geocities.com/raboyles99/Solid_Snake_neb_sm.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the "numchucks" are right next to the numbnuts... you should have no problem locating those, even with one hand tied behind your back!

[:P]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I got some old teenage mutant turtle pajamas I can let go for about $11...and they're pre-ban too![:D]

I will ship to your ffl, let me know and good luck with the BATF, they need something constructive to do besides harrass law abiding citizens.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Email me. I have a full line of civilian ninja disguises, such as shirts, ties, slacks, and coats. i also have chrome or steel throwing stars, both in preban or postban configurations. I have swords WITH illegal bayonet lugs and flash hiders. My numchucks are hand made with EMT electrical conduit and zipties. These are classified as destructive devices.
I can sell you one of everything from my shop for a grand total of $16.

Disapearing smoke costs $6 per vial. one vial can fill an entire gymnasium.
[:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I can not use the disapearing smoke as of yet, I'm not a Master Ninja, just a 3rd degree Ninja. I am however interested in your civilian ninja disguises. I am a very serious student of the Ninja as shown by the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/raboyles99/Solid_Snake_neb_sm.jpg

Cops: Ninja in training, looking for a Master...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got some old teenage mutant turtle pajamas I can let go for about $11...and they're pre-ban too![:D]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote

pre ban huh? dose that mean they have a pee-hole and booties?
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You must seek out NSF jojo, he can guide you on your journey.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/ninja.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]
[url]http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja.htm[/url]

Ask these guys. Take care and  not piss them off though, as they will go crazy and kick the living shit out of you.  

Good luck in your quest grasshopper.[:K]

T.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Toaster, that site made me crap my pants! I will now seek my new Master...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
omigod.  that was the funniest fucking site i have viewed in a long time.  i woke up my girlfriend i was laughing so hard!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Does this mean that we're going to get a new forum?

"Ninja-stuff"

FWIW, me-thinks that's a pre-ban paintball gun...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top