Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2002 1:53:36 PM EDT
I have accomplished all other objectives in the manor mission, but i have not been able to find the spot for the intel on the tanks, i have already blown up the two tanks in front of the manor. Do i need to blow the tanks in the motor pool area also???

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It is on a table in a downstairs basement type area off of one of the buildings... Sorry I can't be more specific.

I am stuck trying to get past the snipers in the next mission... It is a BITCH! Of course, I like to have never gotten off of Omaha Beach!! I bet I tried that 30 times!

Best game I've ever played.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I still don't know how I made it to the beach.  I musta sat there for 3 hours screaming and cussing before I made it.  Anyway, you think that was bad, wait until you have to run out of the mustard gas factory basement on the last level, w/ a timer on, as the place blows around you, and every last Nazi in the place shoots at you!

I'm very disappointed w/ the multiplayer part of the game though.  Wolfenstein on multi still wins out...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone feel generous enough to send me the game through AOL IM or MSN IM?  Maybe burn a cd for me?  I'm a starving law school student, plleeeeeaaaaase?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Five0, about 5 minutes after i asked i located it, just missed that one door.

Im stuck in the sniper mission too right now.
Top Top