Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2002 5:37:53 AM EDT
OK,let's say that it's several months after all reparations asked for have been paid. Will there be no more complaints and finger pointing by the coloreds? Will we never hear the word racist again? Would there be instant equality amongst all gods peoples?

I for one will open as many pawn shops as I can.
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 5:51:56 AM EDT
[#2]
One-time cash payment of Umpty-Five Thousnd dollars a piece, plus a sincere, warm, and heartfelt apology for that whole slavery and discrimination thing... yup, I'd say that pretty much wraps it up as far as I'm concerned. No more whining, no more complaining, you accepted the money, that's that. If you refuse the money, then maybe you can continue to nurse any historical grudge that keeps you warm at night.

They've got their money, and may spend it on stuff or open whatever investment pools or foundations for the improvement of whatever they want, and no Dead White Men can interfere.

Past that point, I would invite any who STILL couldn't be happy here to pool their resources and purchase a failed state in Africa, and rehabilitate it under whatever rules they like. Put your money where your mouth is.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 6:02:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing will change if reparations are made, but since they will never happen it won't much matter.  The majority of decent blacks really could care less and feel that the all this talk by extreme liberals only hurts their appearance in society.  Its only the worthless ni**ers that think they are owed something.  And yes there are two kinds of black people, the hard working decent kind and the ni**ers.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I think free transportation to anywhere on the planet ( free lodging , meals and child care also included of course) will be next after reparation payments are received. [@:D] Rev.Jackshon and Faracon should be the first to get their tickets. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 12:52:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Past that point, I would invite any who STILL couldn't be happy here to pool their resources and purchase a failed state in Africa, and rehabilitate it under whatever rules they like. Put your money where your mouth is.  
View Quote

, they have got one already, Liberia, founded by freed slaves.  Started out with high ideals - they eat each other over there, and ther eis a .3% literacy rate.  They did fine on their own, don't you think?

They should be paying us money for bringing them over here and allowing them to be American Citizens.
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Liberia: Background: Seven years of civil strife were brought to a close in 1996 when free and open presidential and legislative elections were held. President TAYLOR now holds strong executive power with no real political opposition. The years of fighting coupled with the flight of most businesses have disrupted formal economic activity. A still unsettled domestic security situation has slowed the process of rebuilding the social and economic structure of this war-torn country.  

Infant mortality rate: 132.42 deaths/1,000 live births (2001 est.)  
Life expectancy at birth: total population:  51.41 years

male:  49.96 years

female:  52.91 years (2001 est.)  
Total fertility rate: 6.36 children born/woman (2001 est.)  
HIV/AIDS - adult prevalence rate: 2.8% (1999 est.)  
HIV/AIDS - people living with HIV/AIDS: 39,000 (1999 est.)  
HIV/AIDS - deaths: 4,500 (1999 est.)  
Ethnic groups: indigenous African tribes 95% (including Kpelle, Bassa, Gio, Kru, Grebo, Mano, Krahn, Gola, Gbandi, Loma, Kissi, Vai, and Bella), Americo-Liberians 2.5% (descendants of immigrants from the US who had been slaves), Congo People 2.5% (descendants of immigrants from the Caribbean who had been slaves)  

Literacy: definition:  age 15 and over can read and write

total population:  38.3%

male:  53.9%

female:  22.4% (1995 est.)
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Economy - overview: A civil war in 1989-96 destroyed much of Liberia's economy, especially the infrastructure in and around Monrovia. Many businessmen fled the country, taking capital and expertise with them. Some returned during 1997. Many will not return. Richly endowed with water, mineral resources, forests, and a climate favorable to agriculture, Liberia had been a producer and exporter of basic products, while local manufacturing, mainly foreign owned, had been small in scope. The democratically elected government, installed in August 1997, inherited massive international debts and currently relies on revenues from its maritime registry to provide the bulk of its foreign exchange earnings. The restoration of the infrastructure and the raising of incomes in this ravaged economy depend on the implementation of sound macro- and micro-economic policies of the new government, including the encouragement of foreign investment. Recent growth has been from a low base, and continued growth will require major policy successes.  
Population below poverty line: 80%  
Household income or consumption by percentage share: lowest 10%:  NA%

highest 10%:  NA%  
Inflation rate (consumer prices): 5% (2000 est.)  
Labor force - by occupation: agriculture 70%, industry 8%, services 22% (1999 est.)  
Unemployment rate: 70%  

Railways: total:  490 km (328 km single-track); note - three rail systems owned and operated by foreign steel and financial interests in conjunction with the Liberian Government; one of these, the Lamco Railroad, closed in 1989 after iron ore production ceased; the other two were shut down by the civil war; large sections of the rail lines have been dismantled; approximately 60 km of railroad track was exported for scrap

standard gauge:  345 km 1.435-m gauge

narrow gauge:  145 km 1.067-m gauge (2001)  
Highways: total:  10,600 km

paved:  657 km

unpaved:  9,943 km

note:  (there is major deterioration on all highways due to heavy rains and lack of maintenance) (1996 est.)  

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/

not exactly eating each other, just not good
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I think reparations have already been paid.

If you are from up north then your Union soldier relative paid reparation.

If you buy goods and services then you paid reparation to Jessie Jackson and his family through extortion.

If you are a tax-payer you have been paying reparation out the nose for the last thirty five years through government payments to Blacks (food stamps, free housing, free loans, free higher education, free programs etc etc)

If you are a white person then you have been paying reparation through the affirmative action programs.

If you buy goods from advertisers on TV and through the print media then you are paying reparation through hiring Blacks.  When was the last time you saw more than 2 whites without seeing a black?  The advertisers would have you belive that anytime three while guys get together to watch a football game and eat chips they will invite a black guy.

I know many good decent blacks and have respect for them but before I pay one cent of reparation then they will have to pry the penny from my cold dead body.

Link Posted: 2/22/2002 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#9]
i agree with flash66.  i don't owe any of them anything.

if you want to know where we go after that, check out africa, that is what will be next.  they will feel obligated to take your house, your car, you will be free game, with the gov't's ok.

never negotiate with terrorists...
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Well as you know the white race(and if you have bought a gun reccently the term cauc is now white) is just one of many races.  the guy that was pissed about being called jap is really oriental....there is white,black,oriental,native-american,hispanic,and some believe rosswell...    the white race took over and made africa what it is today with slave trade.  then the africans took it back . now the african whites have to live the same sorry lives they made the blacks to live..good enough for them!  Well it seams the black people here in america feel that they made america what it is today with there slave labor, and now they are trying to take it back.  Be very careful look at where our young people are heading ,pants down under wear showing-gangstar-rap.   yho-whasssss up....white boys hommies.... somebody here said god is colorblind well if that were so he would have made us all one color.   he does like color in his master pallette and we are just that!  but he does not like hate and judgement by us!  but i think the blacks don't want settlement if it meant they would have to give up there other mounthly checks..     i think they want this to be the United States Of Africa....  keep your head up,this is a set up...
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 10:45:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I for one will open as many pawn shops as I can.
View Quote

OMG! You made me choke on my drink. That's an interesting analysis...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 6:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have it on good authority that the people, lead by my wife, are going to line up for theirs.  Please start saving your nickles and dimes.  Thank you.  
View Quote

You mean "La Reconquista"? Then nickles and dimes ain't gonna cut it.  They want the whole southwest part of the US from Texas to California.

Seems we STOLE it from Mexico in a war and now they want it back.  Of course those fat lazy Mexicans can't think farther back in history than the Mexican-American War.  

So to expose their self-serving ignorance, just walk up to any Hispanic/Chicano/Latino/Mexican - or whatever the f*ck they want to call themselves - and ask them "[b]From who did Spain steal the land now known as Mexico[/b]"?  What language was being spoken there before the Spanish "El Conquistadores" arrived to slaughter  every indigenous civilization and replace them with the now Spanish-speaking peoples?  Since they want US to give "their" land back, to whom are THEY going to give their entire nation of Mexico (and Central America) back?  

How do you say "hypocrisy" in Spanish?
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#14]
No legal slaves or slave owners are alive today.

Anyone who believes they are damaged by long ago dead people need psychiatric help.

Anyone who believes they can extort monies from USA should be made aware of the very real consequences of their criminal actions.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#15]
GOAD

"Anyone who believes they can extort monies from USA should be made aware of the very real consequences of their criminal actions."

All the liberal assholes in Washington have to do is pass a bill that says the government will pay them the money.  Then you are screwed.  Just think.  Half the people in this country would gladly pay the money (the shitholes who voted for Gore), most of the rest would not like it but would not complain too much outside of a letter or E-mail.  After all, if you don't pay your taxes then the government will send highly armed men to get you.  They will have a warrant signed by a liberal judge.  They will also have automatic weapons with high capacity magazines. The only thing you can do is resist and then die. Do you want to die because the government is using $3.00 of your tax money for something you don't agree with?

Again, with this liberal wave going in this country we are all screwed.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I've always championed the idea of giving every one of those worthless colored $10,000 in cash and a one way ticket out of this country.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
GOAD

"Anyone who believes they can extort monies from USA should be made aware of the very real consequences of their criminal actions."

All the liberal assholes in Washington have to do is pass a bill that says the government will pay them the money.  Then you are screwed.  
snip
Again, with this liberal wave going in this country we are all screwed.
View Quote

I agree.
However I suggest that this liberal wave was fabricated by the Clinton gang and in fact does not exit. It is a mindset popular culture has imposed upon the youth and the weak minded, along with rap, unattractive hair, nose piercings, Michael Jackson, etc.

Look, no American is damaged by the ghosts of slave owners, who in fact were not breaking any laws when they where alive. Anyone who believes that they are damaged by said ghosts is ill. Get the picture? The laws and common sense are against repairations.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just who is going to decide who is black and who isn't? Racial purity boards like South Africa?
View Quote

Jesse Jack-off, Reverend Al, Cornel "Marx" West, Maxine "Gangbanger" Waters, and all the other "intellectuals" (and their "amen" chorus) from Tavis Smiley's monthly get-togethers on where blacks are headed (available for your viewing pleasure on c-span).
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#19]
GOAD

I would like to believe that there is not a liberal swell in this country.  I would like to believe that it is something the new media would have us believe but has little truth.  The fact is that about 50 million people voted for "shit for brains" Gore.  I don't think, that except for a few weak minded union members, many of them were conservative.

The Demos changed the rules about 20 years ago by bringing in minority immigrants.  The millions of Mexicans, Haitians, Africans and others have shifted the balance. The two worst things that Jimmy Carter did as president was forgive the draft dodgers and revise the immigrations laws to favor non-Europeans.

If they pass a law to give money to the Negroes then a few people (like us) would be really pissed, a lot of people wouldn't like it but would not do anything and about half the people would think it was a great idea.

We really need to be thinking about how we can get control of the things that have been taken away from us.  A good example is giving money to the NRA.  I really think that the ton of money that our NRA friends put into the swing states meant the difference in Gore losing.

I don't think it is time for us to take to the streets with out M1As and M-4s yet but the day may not be too long in coming, especially if they try to force something like reparations down our throats followed up by a Kalifornia type gun confiscation.

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have it on good authority that the people, lead by my wife, are going to line up for theirs.  Please start saving your nickles and dimes.  Thank you.  
View Quote

You mean "La Reconquista"? Then nickles and dimes ain't gonna cut it.  They want the whole southwest part of the US from Texas to California.

Seems we STOLE it from Mexico in a war and now they want it back.  Of course those fat lazy Mexicans can't think farther back in history than the Mexican-American War.  

View Quote

Mac, interesting way you changed my "quote," which was intended VERY tongue-in-cheek.  One only has to know me a little to know I am one of the least prejudiced here, so I make occasional silly references such as "beaner" when referring to my wife's "relatives."  All in fun.  [:)]  Your points are dead on, along with most of them concerning the ridiculous notion of reparations.  Blacks should listen to Dr. Walter William's comments on it.  Whites too.  He is one of the most intelligent and well-spoken Americans alive today.  I am always thrilled when he sits in for Rush.  He will be there this coming Thurs. and Fri. BTW.  
View Quote

Whoa! Wha' happen'?  I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say I "changed" your quote!  It seems the Mod didn't like your "beaner" remark and did a little creative writing for you.  I know you speak highly of your wife and her Latina... uh... "attributes" [;)] so I hope I didn't offend when I went off on the fat lazy "Reconquistas".
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey, I just realized, this is the first time I've ever been spanked by a Moderator.  [stick]
View Quote

I'll bet it is, I'll bet it is, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more... what's it like? [:D]

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top