Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2002 10:22:57 PM EDT
I was at the hospital and an Arab couple was there.  First they refuse to see any male doctors.  This is a crock because most of their docs are male in their own countries.  Anyway, she is about 35 weeks pregnant and complaining of seizures.  No seizure activity on the scans, the neurologist tells her that he is giving her medicine to make her have a seizure (saline) and she convulses.  He tells her he will now give her meds to stop it (more saline) she stops.  He calls her buff and tells her she is full of shit.  The husband goes ballistic and the threatens to shoot people and blow up the hospital. He says we are trying to kill her. We call the admin types and instead of kicking their sorry asses out, they apease the scum.  No one comes into my house and threatens me and stays, this is bullshit. But the hospital is afraid of lawsuits.  Not all arabs are like this but there more like this than not.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Time for the extra strong placebos :)
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
12oz placebos work the best!  Especially after a good hockey game.  I guess with all the Spet 11 stuff, you would think people of arabic descent would lay low.  Well the same night on the ice some arabic player calls my korean buddy a slanty eye mother fucker, I guess its ok since he was calling him taliban the whole game!  Well the ref heard the arab guy and gave him a 2 game suspension.  More threats to blow shit up.  What is it with the arabic guys and bombs?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
He calls her [u]buff[/u] and tells her she is full of shit.
View Quote

Buff! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing like a crazy naked arab woman to ruin your day eh?
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, ranger!  The funny thing was she was butt naked, so I am not going to fix my typo. The story get funnier.  So the next day the alram goes off in the bathroom.  Hospital bathrooms have those little strings attached to the alarms.  So the nurse hustles in and the husband is also butt naked taking a shower in the patients room.  I give up.
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 12:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell, if the asshole threatened to use a bomb, you should have called the Feds.
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 12:47:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Hmmmmm, a male of Arab descent making terroristic threats.
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/20/2002 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Now you know why the women in Afganistan had it so bad. They couldn't be seen by a Male doctor or become doctors. If you got realy sick, and you were female, you died.

And it's not an Moslem thing, it's totally cultural. Many Arab/Islamic countries have no problem with women doctors.

You should of turned his ass in. Threats like that are not treated lightly anymore. "Full cavity search!"
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not all arabs are like this but there more like this than not.  
View Quote

and i suppose you'll have the hardcore scientific evidence, complete with statistical analysis, to back up this statement, yes?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top